Bobby Bulloch's Show Reel

Please enable Javascript to view this slideshow

Saturday 29 September 2012

First Kiss First Day Agency Books

Just back from first day of filming First Kiss in North London. The cast and crew were all lovely!!:) Tomorrow back to North London for final day of shooting when I get a custard pie from good ole Edith!:) Then it's onto my first performance of our 2 week Run of Ward No 6 @ the Lord Stanley in Camden. It's gonna be awesome, so if you can me friends, get yourself down there!! Feeling like a proper actor now with this wee busy period...lets hope it's a sign of what's to come, and oh, now on the books at Tony Young Castings(not any more)...yipeee...hope we can prosper into great projects!!! Much love y'all, hope your having an awesome weekend!!x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A custard pie eh? I would never custard pie you for a kiss! :) I'd probably bribe you with pie...hmmm
    Hope that your new venture has a fantastic run Bobby, I wish you all the very best!

    ReplyDelete