Bobby Bulloch's Show Reel

Please enable Javascript to view this slideshow

Monday 10 December 2012

Turkey Revisited!!

Having spent a year of my life in the wonderful sunshine in Turkey as a Fitness Instructor and Scuba Dive Master a few years ago, I never for a million years thought I would have my picture in their most popular national newspaper!! My first feature film 'Shadows of my Guilt', has just had it's press release in Soho and has been entered into various film festivals, so we shall be seeing the finished product early next year. The director, Erdogan Gilgil is from Turkey and it has been well received in his homeland. So much so it has made the national press and a couple of screen shots of my good self appear! I wonder if a few of my good 'Dostums' (friends ;) in Turkey have came across the photo 's and are saying 'I recognise his face from somewhere'. Maybe...just maybe, it does bring a smile to my face! It's a funny old world!!
Just been finishing off the final few scenes and voice over work for 'Got Got', and now say goodbye to Mythic man...after a guerrilla shoot at 2am in a Waterloo underpass..great fun!
As the year draws to a close I am very optimistic of what 2013 will bring. Hopefully have a new short 'Split Personalities' to show you all before we say goodbye to 2012 and welcome in a beautiful new era for all of mankind! We may even see half a bum cheek in this short film, as I was naked in one of the scenes.....oooooo...hopefully no dangly bit's though...right enough, it was pretty cold!! ;) Much love folks, hope you all have some wonderful festivities! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment