Bobby Bulloch's Show Reel

Please enable Javascript to view this slideshow

Friday 9 August 2013

Big Boy's takes on London and managed to attend my first movie on the Big Screen!!





Just arrived home from London having performed Big Boys Don't Cry at the Solo festival in the Lord Stanley Camden for three nights! I have to say that it went down very well and the shows in a great place to take in the Edinburgh Festival. A few wee tweaks and I'll be ready to take on the worlds biggest and best Performing Arts Festival!!
I have to give great thanks to all those who came and supported the show, and a special thanks goes to Kirsty Park, my ole flatmate, who very kindly took on the responsibility of doing the lights! Thank you Kirsty!! :) An almost faultless performance...apart from that one scene...at the end...20 beats plus after the lights should be off... I had to make use of my improvisational skills....which we're taught a lot in drama school by the by...thankfully :) ...and leave the stage..end of scene!! :)) It was a blast Kirsty, and I can't thank you enough...I don't know what I would have done without you!
Then onto Sunday morning my weekend in London coincided with the Premier of a movie I completed a little while ago in London, 'GotGot', where I got to put my character skills to the test with the awesome 'Mythic Man'. Loved playing the character, and especially loved getting my make-up done with two smashing lasses...so relaxing!! Ladies, you know what I'm talking about!!
It was a great experience seeing the film on the big screen, and I have to say to Dionne Edwards and the rest of the team at 'Teng Teng Productions', you all done a fantastic job, I love the final cut, it was such fun to be part of the project and a huge thank you for giving me the responsibility of bringing Mythic Man to life!!

If you would like a sneak peak of the film I have managed to acquire a private link   http://vimeo.com/71238300 The password is: gg123   By all means have a sneak peek!! ;) Hope you all enjoy....you never know, it may turn into a feature length...lets hope so!

Much Love Y'all!! x


No comments:

Post a Comment