Bobby Bulloch's Show Reel

Please enable Javascript to view this slideshow

Monday 12 August 2013

Edinburgh Here I COME!!!!!!

Just setting off to Edinburgh for my two week stint performing the fantastic Big Boys Don't Cry by Elizabeth R. Davidson. Getting driven through be R & J Leather. A local leather furniture store who I had the pleasure of working with many moons ago! A massive thank you to Johnny Townsley and everyone connected with the store, who have kindly donated me almost all props for my set included a brand new 3 seater leather sofa!! Can't thank you enough, delivered to the theatre this is a magnificent gesture and help.....'you get by with a little help from your friends' :)
Technical rehearsal at 2.30pm with the fantastic Arron Ferguson who has kindly joined my team as my technician. Arron is also performing this year at the fringe with 'Not the Adventures of Moleman', hearing wonderful things about it, can't wait to see it!!
So there we have it friends....NOW IS THE TIME!! Two years in manifestation.....the adventure begins!
Wish me luck and I really hope to see you there!! :)

Big Boys Don't Cry Tickets

No comments:

Post a Comment